Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Facebook

Originally, a couple years ago, I created a Facebook profile so I could keep up with my kids. Then more and more friends, especially in my age group, started becoming part of the Facebook network. Now I find that there are many more ways to use Facebook apart from keeping up with your friends. Next to real people, books have a place on my "friends" list, so naturally I was interested in looking at library and book-related pages. I think the Frisco Library does a great job on its Facebook Page. It stays current and puts art and photos to use. Just needs a little more activity from Adult Services. (Uh oh-- that would include me!) Other pages I have found interesting and helpful are Goodreads, LibraryThing, and Texas Book Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment